It’s a misconception that success is all about money freedom. It’s not at all about money. Success is a journey where a man masters the art of patience and perseverance.
There is no end of the journey. Artists, leaders, and even saints continue to work harder every day on their journey. Success is avoiding the comfort zone which 80% of the people on the planet avoid.
Below are 202 motivational quotes on success that will inspire your life so that you will understand the real meaning of success.
- Success doesn’t come easy. It comes from hard work and the determination to get things done. It’s not magical or extraordinary. It’s doing the things every day to make you successful. – Cindy Jonsson
- Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. – Anonymous
- Success is… knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. – John C. Maxwell
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into butterfly.- Proverb
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger
- Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.
– Zig Ziglar
- I observed that the successful farmer worked at his job. He would do his plowing, disking, harrowing, seeding, and harvesting in the proper season and at the proper time, while his neighbor was procrastinating, or off hunting and fishing while the work was still be done. We must learn to set our priorities straight. No one can be successful in his line of work unless he works at it in the proper season and plays in the proper season. – Marvin J. Ashton
Continue reading 202 Motivational Quotes On Success To Inspire Your Life
Whether you’re keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it’s the same thing. What’s important is you’re having a relationship with your mind. – Natalie Goldberg
For the last two years, after waking up, the first thing I do is journal writing. It is because every morning there is thousands of thoughts running through my mind which tends me to do the hustle. Whereas I believe no one has ever gained anything from hustling.
Whatever people have achieved in life is through patience. Journal writing helps me to discard all the useless thoughts and allows me to concentrate and focus on important work.
I learnt the technique of jotting down my thoughts on paper from the series of Yogi Raman. He calls it ‘weekly wins’. Every day, I write down what is influencing my personal and professional life. By writing routinely about thirty minutes, I get to know about myself better. Continue reading The Awesome Benefits Of Journal Writing
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatama Gandhi
Everyone in this world is facing problems every day. Among these, half of the population is crying, screaming and hitting head on the walls of temples, masjids, and churches. The remaining half has accepted their problems, winning over it and living a better life.
I remember reading the words of Perelman that showed me a clear-cut truth: ‘Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.’
Learning is not what we did in school. In fact, I feel shame when schools set a curriculum for a child and ask him to be the first rat in the rat race.
I neither did well in school nor in college. I was not a good student at all. I just read books and heard a lot of speeches of scientists, saints, politicians and social workers. Continue reading Importance of Education: 2 Ways To Educate Yourself In A Right Way
Life is the greatest teacher I‘ve ever met. The teacher which has always pushed me beyond my limits, and gave me wings to fly. People ran from it. I embraced it and accepted it unconditionally.
By observing the mistakes what others have done I got wisdom and made own journey fruitful. And these words of an Indian scientist, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, which I believe I did follow: ‘Don’t read success stories, you will get the only message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to success.’
I’ve learnt a lot of lessons on my way to be a writer and through these lessons, I would like to share with you the top 4 lessons of my life that may also help you to achieve your higher self. These lessons always walk with me like a companion and boost me to win every game of life. Continue reading 4 Lessons You Need To Know Before Starting Your Own Journey