The beauty of these short inspirational quotes is that even after the quotes itself are one liner, they share the timeless truth that most of us is unable to implement in life. Even the deep philosophical questions have their answers within these short inspirational quotes.
Another surprising truth about these inspirational short quotes is that you cannot understand them in a one read. Every time you come back to these saying, you’ll find a new meaning in them. As I write down these quotes, I feel a sense of completeness and positivity in me.
In fine, I’m feeling privileged while writing these short encouraging quotes as writing down by your own makes the thing clearer than just by skimming through it. As you write, you use all the language skill — reading, writing and speaking. And as you speak, you are listening yourself which helps you to imbibe the information in the consciousness.
It’s been over a week that I’ve been collecting inspirational quotes and today, I found these enlightening short inspirational quotes. For now, I’m just able to collect 52 inspirational short quotes; it may take you a few minutes to go through the post.
But as I always suggest, if you like something reading, read the same piece of information again and over again.
As you read these short inspirational quotes every day, within a few days, you start seeing change in your behavior, surroundings and the whole world.
Yes, it is easy to read these short inspirational quotes about strength and positivity, but far more difficult to apply in the life. But if applied, these saying will open doors of happiness and wisdom for you. You feel more connected to the universe and the inner world.
You could follow two simple rules to apply these short inspirational quotes. First, read one quote in the morning and think about it whole day long. As you do this activity, you’ll be opened to a new world. You’ll start producing your own philosophies.
The second thing you can do is to relate these short inspirational quotes with the real life incidence. Once, your mind believes that these short inspirational quotes are not just the written words but also are the reality of life you naturally start obeying these quotes.
Like a light these short inspirational quote will guide you to enjoy the journey of life.
Share these short inspirational quotes with the people who are in need of the truth and inspiration to fight the odd situation.
1. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
2. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
3. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
– Henry David Thoreau
4. Whatever you are, be a good one.
5. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
6. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
7. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
– Napoleon Hill
8. The best way out is always through.
– Robert Frost
9. if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
– Jim Rohn
10. Never, never, never give up.
11. the most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
12. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
13. Everything you can imagine is real.
14. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
– William B. Sprague
15. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
– Winston Churchill
16. If not us, who? If not now, when?
–John F. Kennedy
17. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
18. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
19. Live what you love.
20. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
– Albert Einstein
21. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
– Albert Einstein
22. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
23. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
–W. Clement Stone
24. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.
25. If you dream it, you can do it.
26. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
27. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
28. I can, therefore I am.
29. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
30. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
31. Dream big and dare to fail.
– Norman Vaughan
32. I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.
33. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
34. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
35. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
36. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
37. Do not be afraid to give up the good for the great.
38. You must be the change you want to see in the world.
– Mahatma Gandhi
39. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
– Bruce Feinstein
40. Hope is a waking dream.
41. We become what we think about.
– Earl Nightingale
42. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
43. Action is the foundation key to all success.
– Pablo Picasso
44. Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
– Mahatma Gandhi
45. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
– John D. Rockefeller
46. Do one thing every day that scares you.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
47. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
48. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
49. A jug fills drop by drop.
50. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
– Truman Capote
51. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
52. An unexamined life is not worth living.
53. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
– Chris Grosser