Before moving on to the law of attraction quotes let me tell you a little about it. Law of attraction is a philosophy that explains how our negative and positive thoughts bring positive and negative experiences in our life.
The law of attraction is based on “pure energy process,” and as Rhonda Byrne wrote in The Secret, “Life can and should be phenomenal… and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction,” we can transform our lives.
Though I’ve read the law of attraction quotes a many time on the internet, the actual understanding developed to me after reading the book of Joseph Murphy’s book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. The theories and philosophies explained by the author drew me towards the subject.
Another book, I loved reading about the Law of Attraction was Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life. The book is easy to read and have practical tips you can apply in your daily life.
So many of the books have been written on this philosophy. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill have reached to the millions of people around the globe.
U.S. Andresen’s book Three Magic Words (1954) became a forerunner of the current claims regarding the subconscious mind and the law of attraction.
I recall the best lines I read in Charles F. Handel’s book The Mastery Key System:
All possessions is based on conciousness. All gain is the result of acccumulative consciousness. All loss is the result of scattering conciousness.
As mentioned earlier, the philosophy is based on “pure energy process,” the New Thought authors have focused primarily on refining the thoughts of readers.
Below are the quotes which are considered to be the best quotes on the law of attraction.
Moving Towards Positivity
People are confused with what moving towards positivity actually means. To remain positive, people avoid looking at the problems of life instead of finding a way out of them. So many people use spirituality as a way of escapism rather than perceiving it as an art of living.
Positivity does not mean to look the best and avoid the miserable. It means to look at the positive elements of a particular event, be it good or bad. It is to approach the difficult situations with a positive mindset.
When you start finding positive in day-to-day events, as per law of attraction, you naturally start attracting optimism in your life. Every time you feel frustrated about an event, ask yourself, “What good can I learn from it? Where was I wrong? What is causing me to suffer? Can I change my perception towards it?” By asking such simple questions, you immediately tell your mind to change the result of an occurrence.
Law of attraction quotes
1. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
2. “Thought is energy. Active thought is active energy; concentrated thought is a concentrated energy. Thought concentrated on a definite purpose becomes power.” – Unknown
3. “I’m into the law of attraction and quantum physics. Like cosmic ordering. It’s all about thinking lovely things that you would like in life, and feeling good about them before they manifest so that by the time they do, you don’t want them because you’re on to your next desire.” – Julia Sawalha
4. “Thought rules the world.” – Joesph Murphy
5. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive, because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Doing Good is a simple and universal vision. A vision to which each and every one of us can connect and contribute to its realization. A vision based on the belief that by doing good deeds, positive thinking and affirmative choice of words, feelings, and actions, we can enhance goodness in the world.” – Shari Arison
7. “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” Michael Losier
8. “Our thoughts are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it. That’s why the power of positive thinking will not work for most people. The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change.” – Bruce Lipton
9. “Life will pay any price you ask it to.” – Tony Robbins
10. “Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts.” – Benjamin Disraeli
As I mentioned earlier spirituality does not say you to avoid the hard times, but to approach them from a unique perspective. As Joyce Meyer once said, “You cannot have a positive life and negative mindset.”
Now, the question is what does it mean to be thankful? Shifting the focus to the things you appreciate amidst of all the troubles of life. Appreciating what you possess, constructs a door for the things that you don’t possess. Gratitude not only strengthens your faith but also allow you to connect with the little things that matter in your life.
Perhaps, you are going through a storm in life. Can you do something about it? If yes, take actions and solve them. If no, be grateful for what you possess – parents, children, friends, job – or even as small as your breaths, legs, hands, eyes, sense of hearing.
In fine, gratitude multiplies what we have, and attracts what we are yearning for.
Law of attraction quotes
11. “Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.” – Rhonda Byrne
12. “I have noticed that the Universe loves Gratitude. The more Grateful you are, the more goodies you get” – Louise L. Hay
13. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Seeing, feeling, thinking, believing – these are the stages of how we change our style on the outside and our self-image on the inside.” – Stacy London
15. “All abundance starts first in the mind.” Anonymous
16. “I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. “We cannot express powers that we do not possess. The only way by which we may secure power of possession of power is to become conscious of power, and we can never become conscious of power until we learn that all power is from within.” – Charles F. Hannel
18. “To be successful, you have to be willing to be successful. You have to believe in the law of attraction – that you create your own life.” – Ted Danson
19. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” ― Stephen Richards
Taking Control Over Mind
Controlling the mind is in direct proportion to taking control of the life. We are not our mind and if we allow our mind to control us, we can never be free. The best practice that people have been following for so many years is by shifting the focus to the breathing. You can call it meditation or mindfulness.
By observing the emotions rising within us, we can find what’s harming us and how we can rid of the unwanted feelings. As soon as a negative emotion occurs replace it with the positive one. As soon as a bad event happens, find the positive meaning in it. This way you develop your mind to look at the positive and grow quickly in life.
Law of attraction quotes
20. “Every thought we think is creating our future.” – Louise L. Hay
21. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” ― Napoleon Hill
22. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
23. “Every thought, therefore, is a cause and every condition an effect; for this reason, it is absolutely essential that you control your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions.” – Charles F. Hannel
24. “Write down the things you like most about them (don’t expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if you frequencies don’t match.” – Rhonda Byrne
25. “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” – Unknown
26. “It happened around 5 years ago but it’s sort of like a mantra. You repeat it to yourself every day. ‘Music is my life. Music is my life. The fame is inside of me. I’m going to make a number one record and the number one hit.’ And it’s not yet, it’s a lie. You’re saying a lie over and over and over again but then one day, the lie is true. – Lady Gaga
27. “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” Dr Denis WaitleyThe greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
28. “The world within is the cause, the world without the effect; to change the effect you must change the cause.” – Unknown
29. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
30. “Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people.” – Alfredo Karras
So as we are at the end of our list, let me know what law of attraction quotes inspired you to think positive in the comments below. Also, share your knowledge with the readers if you know more about the law of attraction.