Inspirational quotes about work have always inspired me from time to time to avoid procrastination. One of the bad habits that I’ve been fighting for a long time is to start a new project before finishing the first one. As a result, I’m never being able to complete any work before the deadline.
You can also say that I’ve written this post regarding inspirational quotes for work for myself so that I remain focused on a single goal rather than wasting time in doing multitasking. However, for a long time, I’ve been practicing self-discipline and trying to rule out all the distractions from life.
As a full-time content writer, it is important to bring out good quality content and these Inspirational quotes about work are helping me to write down 2000 quality work every day,
Moreover, I’ve placed my list of goals on the wall just before my bed and beneath the list, I’ve written many inspirational quotes about work to help me in staying motivated.
These inspirational quotes about work will serve the purpose of motivational quotes for employees as well as motivational quotes for teamwork.
In addition to this, some of the inspirational quotes about work have made me laughed out wholeheartedly, like funny motivational quotes on work by Tom Goins, “As I have gotten older and wiser I discovered that there are six things that I really loved about my job. Payday, lunchtime, quitting time, vacation time, holidays, and of course retirement.”
So, without further delay, let’s look at the 35 Inspirational Quotes About Work:
1. Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. – William James
2. No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early. – Groucho Marx
3. When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that in itself is a choice. – William James
4. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. – Don Marquis
5. If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. – Olin Miller
6. Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? – Edgar Bergen
7. How soon ‘not now’ becomes ‘never. – Martin Luther
8. Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. – Wayne Gretzky
9. If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done. – Norman Vincent Peale
10. I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. – Jerome K. Jerome
11. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
12. I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness. – Denzel Washington
13. Often greater risk is involved in postponement than in making a wrong decision. – Harry A. Hopf
14. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves. – David Allen
15. Getting an idea should be like sitting on a pin; it should make you jump up and do something. – E. L. Simpson
16. My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to tarry ’til a more convenient season. – Mary Todd Lincoln
17. Humanity, take a good look at yourself, inside. You’re a world – everything is hidden in you. –Hildegard of Bingen
18. I have an advanced degree in procrastination and another one in paranoia. – Joanne Harris
19. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
20. It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours. – Harry S. Truman
21. Procrastination is probably my worst habit out of many. Especially when it comes to paperwork. – Tom Conti
22. Doing just a little bit during the time we have available puts you that much further ahead than if you took no action at all. – Byron Pulsifer
23. When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: Whose? – Marquis
24. Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. – Napoleon Bonaparte
25. A good procrastination should feel like you’re inserting lots and lots of commas into the sentence of your life. – Ze Frank
26. Stop talking. Start walking. – M. Heroux
27. Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished. – Leslie Nielsen
28. Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. – Dale Carnegie
29. I think of myself as something of a connoisseur of procrastination, creative and dogged in my approach to not getting things done. Susan Orlean
30. Begin doing what you want to do now. – Marie Beynon Ray
31. What is the difference between unethical and ethical advertising? Unethical advertising uses falsehoods to deceive the public; ethical advertising uses truth to deceive the public. – Vilhjalmur Stefansson
32. Procrastination is the thief of time: Year after year it steals, till all are fled, and to the mercies of a moment leaves the vast concerns of an eternal scene. – Edward Young
33. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
34. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. –Martin Luther King
35. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started. – David Allen
Hope you enjoyed reading the inspirational quotes about work. Share with me your favorite quote in the comments below. Also, subscribe to this website so that you never miss this kind of posts and new updates.