As a student, I’ve always searched for the Inspirational quotes for students. For me, the inspirational quotes have worked as a quick dose to boost the motivation level. Whenever I need inspiration, I read five to ten quotes and remain inspired.
The idea of writing inspirational quotes for students came to my mind when Aahna, a little girl from my neighborhood visited my house. She asked me to help her in finding the motivational quotes for students.
When I asked her the reason, she replied with an annoyed face, “Our school is very very bad. They do not let the children live.” I laughed. Grabbing my laptop, she wrote the assignment and collected about twenty inspirational quotes for students.
Like every child, she is filled with the curiosity and asked me to tell her the meaning of all the positive quotes she had just written down. I did so and she was delighted. Aahna thanked me for the gesture and left.
Another reason for writing motivational quotes for students is that earlier I used to write the inspirational and motivational quotes in my journal. But then I always have a fear of losing the diaries.
So, instead, I thought to create a collection of inspirational quotes on this website. Now, these motivational quotes for students will not only help me but also it will help the readers and the students who visit the website.
Everyone has his own taste. Therefore, what the inspirational quotes for students you like is not necessary that it will be liked by the other students. So, I’ve collected down a variety of motivational quotes for students.
Starting The Journey
Starting a new journey, believing in one’s own instincts can seem to be daunting at first. Yet once you step forward you will be surprised to see how it was much easier than you thought.
As you sit down to study, you feel uncomfortable for a few minutes but if you focus your mind and heart on a particular task, you will come in the flow and the things start getting easier for you.
No doubt, sometimes studies are a lot harder and that’s when you’ve to remind yourself of the reward and achievement. Remember, by the time you achieve your goal, you’ll not be the same person. Your mind, will power, skills and concentration will grow on the journey.
Start immediately and focus all your energy at once and achieve your goal. (Recommended Reading: The Road Less Travelled)
Quotes On New Beginning
1. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
2. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
3. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever – Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
5. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. –Pele
6. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.– Henry Ford
7. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.– Robert Collier
8. Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. That’s something that is almost part of being human, and I’m certain that will continue. –Sally Ride
9. Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. – George Sheehan
10. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. –Theodore N. Vail
11. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.– John Maxwell
Never Give Up
I know how frustrating it is to struck somewhere amid of the problems in Mathematics and Physics. I also understand what it feels to get fail in the exams. But this is how we grow up and learn the unforgettable lessons of life.
If I had to give any advice to the student, I would always ask him to do mistakes and struggle. Don’t fear mistakes. Fear not trying. Fear the mindset of being a failure. (Recommended Reading: You Are A Bad Ass)
Quotes On Don’t Quit
12. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
13. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.– Beverly Sills
14. Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. – Francis Chan
15. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powel
16. If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.– Michelangelo
17. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. – Pablo Picasso
18. Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. – Solomon Ortiz
19. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
20. No profit grows where is no pleasure taken. In brief, sir, study what you most affect. ― William Shakespeare
21. I believe that one key to success is to accept the truth, no matter how it’s spoken. – Robert Kiyosaki
22. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. – Vince Lombardi
23. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! –Harv Eker
24. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
Happiness Is The Key To Success
A goal pursued with happiness brings more fulfillment in the work. Whether you cry or smile, you’ve to work out of your comfort zone to complete your studies anyhow. After all, education is necessary and you can’t avoid it.
Moreover, stress and depression block the flow of thoughts. If you’re stressed you’ll end up completing your homework during prolonged hours which you could do the same in a few hours.
Happiness is the key to reach the goal sooner, without hustle. (Recommended Reading: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success)
Student Quotes On Happiness and Success
25. Don’t let success determine your happiness but instead let your happiness decide your success. – Salah Barhoum
26. Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get. – Unknown
27. Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.- Denzel Washington
28. Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
29. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
Discipline and Hard Work
Discipline and hard work is nothing but getting up every day in the morning and work on one single goal for weeks, months and even years.
No great student was ever made without discipline. Success comes to those who are willing to work hard. Bright students understand that it’s a long journey and perseverance is what they all need. (Recommended Reading: The ONE Thing)
30. If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do. – Anonymous
31. The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance. Sun Yat-sen
32. Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear. – Dan Millman
33. Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pocket. – Mark Caine
34. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. – Unknown
Dreams Come True
Each of us has dreams and at the same time, we’re afraid of “what if it goes wrong”. The doubts, fears, and pessimism hold us back from leaving a great life. But what we’ve forgotten is the people who’ve accomplished the same goal what we want to fulfill are not different from us. These people arise among us. If they can do so, why can’t we?
The hard truth of life I understand after long years is that the best use of time makes the people great. Nothing more. Nothing less. (Recommended Reading: First Thing First)
35. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
36. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. – William Arthur Ward
37. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
38. The thing about motivated people chasing their dream is they look crazy to lazy people. – Albert Einstein
39. If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
The sole purpose of writing Inspirational quotes for students is to let the students awake their intellect by reading them. The students searching for the Inspirational quotes for students can also go through the collection of inspirational quotes about life here.
What quote did inspire you the most? Share with me in the comments below and also subscribe to this website so that you never miss this kind of posts and new updates.