Yesterday, I received a call from an old friend. We’ve not talked for over years. But our relationship still holds the firmness of loyalty. Without being faithful to each other, the time would have declined our friendship. The same event led me to write loyalty quotes today.
Misunderstandings break the trusts. Therefore, it’s essential to talk about the grudges as soon as possible.
Your loyalty is tested now and then. When you are loyal to someone, it might appear that you are disloyal to another person. Your decisions may benefit one and harm others.
Loyalty is about interpretation. People face difficulties in relationships and family when interpreting the things in a wrong way. It’s always tough to see the life standing in someone else’s shoes.
Therefore, it’s required to read and re-read the loyalty quotes to understand life in a new way. Loyalty is much of a philosophy than just a word.
I’ve listed below a wide range of loyalty quotes. Bookmark this page so that you can visit again and find help within the pearls of wisdom.
Love Loyalty Quotes
1. Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all. – Sharnay
2. Love and loyalty run deeper than blood. – Richelle Mead
3. One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart. – Simone Elkeles
4. Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge. – Ellen J. Barrier
5. Where there is loyalty, weapons are of no use. – Paulo Coelho
6. Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal. – Unknown
7. I’m only loyal to people who are loyal to me and if you ain’t loyal to me well you ain’t getting no loyalty from me. That’s a fact. – Unknown
8. Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers
9. Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty. – Minna Antrim
10. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. – Zig Ziglar
Family Loyalty Quotes
11. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. – Unknown
12. Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family. – Unknown
13. Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living. – Josiah Royce
14. It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill. – Emilie Autumn
15. Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. – Woodrow T. Wilson
16. We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty. – G.K. Chesterton
17. Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It’s the biggest factor in everything I do. – Tommy
18. Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get back, and in giving loyalty, you’re getting more loyalty; and out of loyalty flow other great qualities. – Charles Jones
19. In that portion of time where my parents were together, I got to see great love, great loyalty, and teamwork. – Kimberly Guilfoyle
20. So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family. – Haniel Long
Relationship Loyalty Quotes
21. Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. – Mario Puzo
22. Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. – Taylor Lautner
23. The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you. – Larry McMurtry
24. Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. – Ada Velez-Boardley
25. You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. – Jeffrey Gitomer
26. I learned from Mr. Wrigley, early in my career, that loyalty wins and it creates friendships. I saw it work for him in his business. – Ernie Banks
Friendship Loyalty Quotes
27. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned. – Unknown
28. Loyalty is from above, betrayal is from below. – Bob Sorge
29. Loyalty is a 24-hour proposition, 24/7. It’s not a part-time job. – Jonathan Moyo
30. Nothing is nobler, nothing more venerable, than loyalty. – Cicero
31. My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond. – Fetty Wap
32. Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard. – Confucius
33. What I value most in my friends is loyalty. – David Mamet
34. You cannot get me to be disloyal to a friend. You just can’t do it. Loyalty is a part of what I live by. I didn’t say I was going to be loyal to my friend because he was right. I’m going to be loyal to my friend because he’s my friend. – Jim Brown
35. I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something. – Lauren Conrad
36. What is a disloyal act? A person is disloyal if he treats you as a stranger when, in fact, he belongs to you as a friend or partner. Each of us is bound to some special others by the invisible fibers of loyalty. – Lewis B. Smedes
Loyalty Quotes For Him
37. Staying with someone that doesn’t appreciate you isn’t loyalty, it’s stupidity. – Unknown
38. Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone. – Unknown
39. A person with loyalty is a great asset than a smart but disloyal one. – Assegid Habtewold
40. You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things. – Clarence Francis
41. Be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, you build the trust of those who are present. – Stephen Covey
42. Loyalty means I am down with you whether you are wrong or right, but I will tell you when you are wrong and help you get it right. – Unknown
43. Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success. – Bryant H. McGill
44. The person who always says he is loyal is actually the most disloyal of all. – Unknown
45. I may not be the kind of person you want me to, but I will always be there for you. – Alfusainey Jallow
46. Loyalty is everything, but everything isn’t loyal. – Terrance McAllister
Loyalty Quotes For Her
47. Pride attracts the girl. Courage approaches the girl. Wisdom gets the girl. Strength puts up with the girl. Loyalty keeps the girl. – Unknown
48. A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man’s loyalty is tested when he has everything. – Unknown
49. If you cheat on a girl that’s willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty. – Unknown
50. If people ever question your loyalty, you never had theirs. – Justin McFarlane“If people ever question your loyalty, you never had theirs. – Justin McFarlane
51. What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men. – Vanessa Marcil
52. As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important. – Bindi Irwin
Everyone respects loyalty. The person who remains faithful not only builds trusts but also lead a positive and more fulfilling life. Whether it’s a business, friendship, family or love, loyalty strengthens the bond among one another.
Which quote do you love the most? Share with me in the comments below.