Productivity quotes or getting work done quotes have inspired me from time-to-time on my journey towards dreams of becoming a writer. Without positive and productivity quotes, it was almost impossible for me to wake up every day and get the things done on time.
I’ve also found that bringing productivity out from the day is the easiest way towards happiness. I feel accomplished when I achieve the mark I set for myself. However, practicing productivity is difficult.
For me, productivity is setting goals which are above my potential. A simple philosophy I follow: If you plan less than you are capable of achieving, you are moving towards failure in life. So, always set goals which drive you to work outside your comfort zone.
How productive you make yourself is in direct proportion to the discipline. Some days are good. Some days are bad.
It’s easy to remain productive when you are feeling good and everything is going fine in your life.
But what about the bad days? How are you going to bring maximum results in those terrible, self-doubting days? Simply feeding your mind with positivity. If the mind is under control, life is under control.
I generally prefer reading books on productivity when I do not feel like doing anything. Most productivity books are the explanation of get it done quotes invented by the workaholics and productivity giants.
If I need quick motivation, I pick up my notes that I make while reading books and read the encouraging quotes until I feel pumped up.
From those notes, I’ve written below my favorite positive quotes. You can bookmark these get stuff done quotes and whenever you feel down, visit again to these efficiency quotes and drive yourself towards productivity.
Moreover, these get the job done quotes helped me in remaining motivated at my workplace. So I can’t agree more with the fact that after reading the post, it’ll also improve employee productivity.
If you want to learn the secrets of top 8% productive people of the world, get your Free Email Course “Enough of Talking.”
1. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” ~ Franz Kafka
2. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” ― Stephen King
3. “A wind that blows aimlessly is no good to anyone.” – Rick Riordan
4. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis Of Assisi
5. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” ― Bruce Lee
6. “Create with the heart; build with the mind.” – Criss Jami
7. “Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.” ~ Margaret Bonnano
8. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
9. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
10. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
11. “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.” ~ Martha Stewart
12. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “It couldn’t last. Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them.” ― Michael Grant, Gone
14. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt
15. “It is not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
16. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” ~ Stephen King
17. “Infinite striving to be the best is man’s duty; It is its own reward. Everything else is in god’s hands.” –Mahatma Gandhi
18. “Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.” ― David Allen
19. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
20. “It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.” ~ Tony Robbins
21. “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.” – Martha Stewart
22. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s Law.” ― Douglas R. Hofstadter
24. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
25. “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” ― Francine Jay
26. “Why do anything unless it is going to be great?” ~ Peter Block
27. “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan
28. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The Sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus” ― Alexander Graham Bell
29. “Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” – Leo Babauta
30. “Few ever lived to old age, and fewer still ever became distinguished, who were not in the habit of early rising.” – John Todd
31. How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees? – William Shakespeare
32. “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.” – Tom Peters
If you enjoyed reading the post, join our tribe and never miss any post. Also, get access to the remarkable 7 Day Free Email Course. Fill out your details below.