Some people might think that this post is on quotes about dreams and sleep. However, in this post, I’ve collected the inspirational quotes on dreams and not something else.
Everyone has dreams. I too had one and that was to become a writer. Although it took me years to change my passion into a profession, I’ve developed other dimensions —spiritual, financial, relationships — of my life as well.
This post on quotes about dreams coming true will not only empower you to achieve your dreams but also guide you on how you can be successful in life.
These quotes on dreams and reality have been said and written by some of the great dreamers who brought the revolution on the planet and transformed the lives of people. Their point of view on looking at the life separated them from the ordinary population.
These quotes about dreams coming true are often used by the motivational speakers and one of the speakers whom I’ve liked the most is Les Brown. His speeches have helped me to remain focus on my goals as a student. I’ve mentioned his inspirational quotes on dreams in this post too.
Moreover, you’ll find a wide variety of quotes on dreams in this post such as quotes about dreams and goals. After reading the post, you’ll be inspired enough to directly jump on the important tasks, and as you do it you’ll find yourself achieving your dreams.
Another advantage of reading inspirational quotes on dreams is that you do not have to wait for the people to encourage you. Reading the quotes on dreams over and over again will excite you beyond you’ve ever imagined.
The journey towards the dreams is hard as well as beautiful. Do not pay attention to what people advise you. Achieving the dreams is not at all easy. You’ve to clearly define your goal and remain dedicated to it. And while you are climbing the mountain, do not forget to look at the beautiful, calm mountains.
These inspirational quotes on dreams became a consisting support while I was walking down the path of my own dreams. Each and every quote on dreams is drenched in simple truths and life wisdom. In the odd situations when the path looks foggy and unclear, these quotes about dreams and reality will help you keep moving.
I hope these 59 inspirational quotes on dreams may reinforce your courage and guts.
1. You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’ – George Bernard Shaw
2. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. – Colin Powell
3. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
4. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Seuss
5. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. – Ashley Smith
6. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. If you can dream it, you can do it. —Walt Disney
8. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. ― K. Rowling
9. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
10. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
11. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. ― John Lennon
12. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.- David Bailey
14. Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ― Oscar Wilde
15. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
16. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
17. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
18. No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. – Lupita Nyong’o
19. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
20. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.― Edgar Allan Poe
21. There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those who turn one into the other. – Douglas H. Everett
22. Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams. – Donovan Bailey
23. Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
24. A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. – Oscar Wilde
25. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. – LL Cool J
26. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
27. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. – John Barrymore
28. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. – Malala Yousafzai
29. People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes. ― Neil Gaiman
30. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
31. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. – Tupac Shakur
32. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. ― A. Milne
33. The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you. – Tom Bradley
34. Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream. – Khalil Gibran
35. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality. ― John Lennon
36. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
37. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. – Les Brown
38. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. – Anaïs Nin
39. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
40. Job training empowers people to realize their dreams and improve their lives. – Sylvia Mathews Burwell
41. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
43. The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it. – Kalpana Chawla
44. Dreams are the touchstones of our characters. ― Henry David Thoreau
45. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
46. Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true. – Lindsey Vonn
47. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
48. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. – Les Brown
49. Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
50. Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
51. Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
52. A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. – Oscar Wilde
53. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. ― Walt Disney Company
54. Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
55. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
56. Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had. ― Alice Sebold
57. I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. – William Butler Yeats
58. Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. – Sasha Cohen
59. The answer is dreams. Dreaming on and on. Entering the world of dreams and never coming out. Living in dreams for the rest of time. ― Haruki Murakami
Hope you enjoyed reading the quotes on dreams. Share with me your favorite quote in the comments below. Also, subscribe to this website so that you never miss this kind of posts and new updates.