The beauty of these short inspirational quotes is that even after the quotes itself are a one-liner, they share the timeless truth that most of us is unable to implement in life. Even the deep philosophical questions have their answers within these short inspirational quotes.
Another surprising truth about these inspirational short quotes is that you cannot understand them in one read. Every time you come back to these saying, you’ll find a new meaning in them. As I write down these quotes, I feel a sense of completeness and positivity in me.
In fine, I’m feeling privileged while writing these short encouraging quotes as writing down on your own makes the thing clearer than just by skimming through it. As you write, you use all the language skill — reading, writing, and speaking. And as you speak, you are listening to yourself which helps you to imbibe the information in the consciousness.
It’s been over a week that I’ve been collecting inspirational quotes and today, I found these enlightening short inspirational quotes. For now, I’m just able to collect 52 inspirational short quotes; it may take you a few minutes to go through the post.
But as I always suggest, if you like something reading, read the same piece of information again and over again.
As you read these short inspirational quotes every day, within a few days, you start seeing a change in your behavior, surroundings and the whole world.
Yes, it is easy to read these short inspirational quotes about strength and positivity, but far more difficult to apply in the life. But if applied, these saying will open doors of happiness and wisdom for you. You feel more connected to the universe and the inner world.
Embracing the failures
The journey to success seems easier when you are only talking about it. However, once you get on the track and start taking actions you do find nothing goes according to your expectations. Resultantly, you face failures.
Everyone fails at some point in life. Winners fail more than anyone else. But they are winners because they get bounce back after every disappointment. Times will come that you feel like giving up. The ability to stand against the odds will decide if you are going to be a winner.
Make sure that you embrace every failure you see on your journey to success because the real pleasure of success comes after achieving something with difficulty. (Recommended reading: How to fail at almost everything and still win big)
Short inspirational quotes on failure
1. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
2. Dream big and dare to fail.
– Norman Vaughan
3. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
– Truman Capote
4. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
– Michael Jordan
5. You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
6. An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.
– Charles Horton Cooley
7. Work like hell! I had 122 rejection slips before I sold a story.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.
– Jon Sinclair
9. To try and fail is at least to learn. To fail to try is to suffer the loss of what might have been.
– Benjamin Franklin
10. Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.”
– Charlie Chaplin
Get busy in achieving success
Success does not come to you naturally. You work for it. Thinking about success can never take you any farther in life. The simple rule you can follow to achieve success is by getting busy in your work.
When everything is going wrong in life, you’ve to believe in the work you do and keep on repeating the same until you find ways to overcome the problems of your profession. The more you worship your work, the sooner you go ahead in your profession.
No matter how your days go, dedicate at least six to ten hours to your work. Worship it and it will help you achieve the life what you’ve always dreamt. (Recommended reading: The success principle)
11. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
– Henry David Thoreau
12. Whatever you are, be a good one.
13. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
14. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
– Albert Einstein
15. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
– Bruce Feinstein
16. If not us, who? If not now, when?
–John F. Kennedy
17. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
– Napoleon Hill
18. The actions are the foundation key to all success.
– Pablo Picasso
19. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
20. Every success is usually an admission ticket to a new set of decisions.
– Henry Kissinger
21. The best way out is always through.
– Robert Frost
22. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
– Jim Rohn
23. Never, never, never give up.
Dreams Are Your Backbone
Without dreams, there is no courage. Without courage, there are no risks in life. Without risk, there is no success.
Dreams not only help you have a clear vision in life but also give you the courage to follow your intuitions and take measurable risks. Without dreams, it’s difficult to win in life.
Now, how big your dreams should be? It’s bigger than your capabilities because when you try to achieve impossible goals in your life, you start working outside your comfort zone and maximize your potential. Resultantly, you achieve those possible things in life that most people cannot even think of it.
Dreams work as a backbone. When you fail, remind yourself why you started in first place. (Recommended reading: The magic of thinking big)
Short Inspirational Quotes on dreams
24. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Try again. – Anonymous
25. You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?
– George Bernard Shaw
26. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
– C.S. Lewis
27. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
– James Dean
28. No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.
– Lupita Nyong’o
29. Everything you can imagine is real.
30. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
– John Barrymore
31. The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.
32. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
33. The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.
– Seth Godin
34. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
35. Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.
– Kahlil Gibran
36. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
– Anatole France
37. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
– Paulo Coelho
38. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
– Les Brown
39. I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.
– Jonas Salk
40. It may be that those who do most, dream most.
– Stephen Butler Leacock
Step into your fears
The growth lies in doing the things you fear the most. Step into your fears and you will find that it’s not that difficult what you have been thinking about it. Practicing fear also develops self-confidence which 90% of the people around you don’t have.
Fears are not the problems. They are the challenges towards growth. So when you are afraid of doing something, change the way you feel about it. Take your fears in a positive way. Don’t say that a task is difficult. Tell yourself that it’s a challenge. The more you practice your fear, the sooner you become the best version of yourself. (Recommended reading: Unlimited Power)
Short inspirational quotes on fear
41. Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out.”
– Karl Augustus Menninger
42. Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.
– James Stephens
43. Ignorance is the parent of fear.
– Herman Melville
44. Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real.
45. Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
46. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
– Jim Rohn
47. Laughter is poison to fear.
– George R.R. Martin
48. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
– Albert Einstein
49. Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
– Japanese Proverb
50. To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.
– Soren Kierkegaard
51. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
52. Fear makes us feel our humanity.
– Benjamin Disraeli
53. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
You could follow two simple rules to apply these short inspirational quotes. First, read one quote in the morning and think about it the whole day long. As you do this activity, you’ll be opened to a new world. You’ll start producing your own philosophies.
The second thing you can do is to relate these quotes with the real life incidence. Once, your mind believes that these quotes are not just the written words but also are the reality of life you naturally start obeying the pearls of wisdom.
Like a light, these short inspirational quote will guide you to enjoy the journey of life.
The purpose behind writing these short Inspirational quotes is to help you empower your thoughts. If you have done reading these simple yet powerful short Inspirational quotes you can go through the collection of inspirational quotes about life here.
What’s your favorite short inspirational quote? Comment below and let me know. Also, subscribe to this website so that you never miss a post.