Before writing these spiritual quotes, I was reading the Bhagwad Gita represented by the world’s foremost Vedic Scholar, Swami Prabhupada.
The spiritual lessons I learned from the holy book brought me near to the Supreme God.
According to Vedantic philosophy, a human body has a soul (Atma) and super soul (Paramatma). The soul is contaminated while the super soul is the supreme God who is pure and observer of the soul.
It’s just like the two birds sitting on a tree. The soul is the bird eating the fruits while the other bird, Super Soul, is simply observing.
As soon as the soul (bird eating the fruit) discovers that Super Soul (the watchful bird) is watching her, she is released from the materialistic way of living and enjoys the company of Supreme God.
I’ve heard the above philosophy many times before through my mother. And I being an ardent lover of spirituality could not stop myself from sharing the philosophy after reading the same philosophy in Bhagwad Gita.
Apart from that, I’ve read so many books on spirituality that I’m indebted of the spiritual wisdom I received from the saints and authors over the years.
Today, in their respect, I want to share with you my favourite 37 Spiritual quotes to help you link your soul to super soul.
These spiritual quotes are worth pondering. Even one of these many spiritual quotes, if applied, can bring the huge transformation.
34 Spiritual Quotes To Connect Your Soul To Super Soul
1. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
2. Don’t ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak. – William Paul Young
3. Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. – Arthur Helps
4. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
5. We must become so alone, so utterly alone, that we withdraw into our innermost self. It is a way of bitter suffering. But then our solitude is overcome, we are no longer alone, for we find that our innermost self is the spirit, that it is God, the indivisible. And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of the world, yet undisturbed by its multiplicity, for our innermost soul we know ourselves to be one with all being. – Hermann Hesse
6. It is easy to talk on religion but difficult to practice it. – Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
7. If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. – C.S. Lewis
8. It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up. – Eckhart Tolle
9. Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it… – Wilferd Peterson
10. I believe God has a path for me. He’s always had a path for me, and I’ve always been in the right place at the right time – not because of my efforts, but because of my preparation and because of the guides that I have, the mentors that I have, the spiritual walkers that I’ve had all my life. – Judith Jamison
11. Knock, and He’ll open the door. Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun. Fall, and He’ll raise you to the heavens. Become nothing, and He’ll turn you into everything. – Jalaluddin Rumi
12. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. – Roy T. Bennett
13.Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom
14. How hurtful it can be to deny one’s true self and live a life of lies just to appease others. – June Ahern
15. If you must be mad, be it not for the things of the world. Be mad with the love of God. – Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
16. The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God! – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
17. Plunge the purified mind into the heart. Then the work is over. This is the essence of all spiritual discipline. – Ramana Maharshi
18. Learn everything that is good from others, but bring it in, and in your own way absorb it; do not become others. – Swami Vivekananda
19 f we take joy in our greatness, it will be washed away by the waves of time. If we take pleasure in Krishna’s greatness, we dive into an ocean of spiritual joy. – Radhanath Swami
20. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. – Rabindranath Tagore
21. The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not. – C.S. Lewis
22. If one realizes at heart what one’s true nature is, one will find that it’s infinite wisdom, truth and bliss, without beginning and end. – Ramana Maharshi
23. We imagine that we will realize the “Self” some time, whereas we are never anything but the “Self”. – Ramana Maharshi
24. When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you. – Stephen Richards
25. Because the human life is a combination of matter and spirit soul the whole process of Vedic Knowledge is directed at liberating the spirit soul from the contamination of matter. – Swami Prabhupada
26. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life. – Buddha
27. If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. – C.S. Lewis
28. It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters. – Amit Ray
29. Giving is essential for spirituality unfoldment, for until we give and give abundantly, we don’t really realize that we are not the giver; we are just the channel for giving. – Sivaya Subramuniya Swami
30. If we have not peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. – Mother Teresa
31. Inside us, there is something that has no name, that something is what we are. – José Saramago
32. We are miserable because we are not aware of what we are doing! Action goes in one direction! Thinking goes in another direction! Feeling is somewhere else direction! – Osho
33. I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose.- R.J. Anderson
34. Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. – Dolores del Rio
If you enjoyed reading the post, join our tribe. Get access to the remarkable 7 Day Free Email Course. Fill out your details below.